Halsall Construction Ltd recognises its responsibility to the health, safety and well-being of its employees and others who may be affected by our undertakings and the potential impact that its business operations may have on the environment and the communities in which it operates.
It is therefore the company’s policy to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent personal injury and damage to property and protect everyone from foreseeable work hazards, including the public in so far as they come into contact with the company or its products.
Halsall will monitor, measure, and reduce risks and impacts as part of its commitment to continually improving Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) performance.
In particular, Halsall’s commitment to Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality management is achieved by:
• Implementation of the integrated management system in accordance with ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
• Achieving compliance with applicable SHEQ legislation and other requirements to which Halsall subscribes and in the absence of these, setting internal standards, targets, SHEQ procedures and objectives to meet the intent of this policy.
• Providing the necessary financial resources, infrastructure, and dedicated personnel to provide competent advice across the business and to ensure that the SHEQ Management System is effectively maintained and improved
• Ensuring all employees and stakeholders play an active part in the effective SHEQ performance of the Company by communicating and consulting with them, and providing them with adequate information, instruction, training, and supervision.
• Actively monitor and measure performance at regular intervals through inspections, internal and external audits and customer and employee feedback • All employees having a responsibility to ensure compliance with this policy and their individual responsibilities as further defined in the SHEQ Management System
The Management team shows clear responsibility and commitment to verify the effectiveness of our SHEQ integrated management system by completing workplace inspections on a regular basis.
This policy applies to all Halsall Construction Ltd operations and premises. It is the responsibility of Halsall management to ensure this policy is implemented and understood.
This policy will be monitored and reviewed periodically, at least annually and updated as required to ensure its continued suitability.
This statement is to be displayed at all places of work in a prominent position or available to view when requested. A full copy of this policy is available in the office for reference by personnel.